We proudly offer our first premium kit for safe and efficient cataract removal. We have paired the Packard/Dewey Phaco Tip with with Allegro Silicone I/A to offer you one of our most innovative combinations. Bring added safety and efficiency to your OR with the benefits of:
Packard/ Dewey Phaco Tips
– Increased Safety. The polished edges of the Dewey Radius help protect the iris and posterior capsule from damage, in the event of accidental contact.
– More Efficiency. Research shows the Packard Phaco Tip to be more efficient than a standard 0.9mm tip. The smaller designed tip is excellent for creating grooves in divide-and-conquer and burrowing deep into the nucleus during chop methods of nuclear fragmentation
– More Visibility. The smaller profile Packard Phaco Tip allows for 20% more visibility than standard 0.9mm tips.
– More Room to Work. The 0.7mm outer diameter of the Packard Phaco Tip provides you with more room in your incision and access down to 1.8mm wounds.
Allegro Silicone I/A
– Better Sub-Incisional Access. The unique geometry of Allegro SP features a double bend design that allows for very direct sub-incisional access, while minimizing wound torque.
– Capsule Friendly. Allegro SP provides complete silicone coverage and polished ports which provide a gentle surface during I/A and any capsule polishing you may perform using the tip.
– A Firm Response. Allegro SP yields the benefits of silicone safety with a firm substructure allowing for easy IOL rotation and management of nuclear fragments.