Harmony SP is the MST complete package when it comes to safe and efficient cataract removal. We have paired the Packard/ Dewey Phaco Tip with with Allegro SP Silicone I/A to offer you our most innovative combination yet. Bring added safety and efficiency to your OR with the benefits of:
Packard/ Dewey Phaco Tips
–Increased Safety. The polished edges of the Dewey Radius help protect the iris and posterior capsule from damage, in the event of accidental contact.
–More Efficiency. Research shows the Packard Phaco Tip to be more efficient than a standard 0.9mm tip. The smaller designed tip is excellent for creating grooves in divide-and-conquer and burrowing deep into the nucleus during chop methods of nuclear fragmentation
– More Visibility. The smaller profile Packard Phaco Tip allows for 20% more visibility than standard 0.9mm tips.
– More Room to Work. The 0.7mm outer diameter of the Packard Phaco Tip provides you with more room in your incision and access down to 1.8mm wounds.
–Better Sub-Incisional Access. The unique geometry of Allegro SP features a double bend design that allows for very direct sub-incisional access, while minimizing wound torque.
– Capsule Friendly. Allegro SP provides complete silicone coverage and polished ports which provide a gentle surface during I/A and any capsule polishing you may perform using the tip.
– A Firm Response. Allegro SP yields the benefits of silicone safety with a firm substructure allowing for easy IOL rotation and management of nuclear fragments.
– Eliminate Reprocessing concerns. Allegro SP comes pre-assembled, is completely disposable, and eliminates all concerns associated with improper reprocessing of reusable I/A devices.